Making an Appointment with Your Writing Fellow
If you have a Writing Fellow in your course, please follow these instructions for making an appointment with them. Writing Fellow appointments should be made on the "Writing Fellow" schedule. If you make an appointment with another Writing Fellow or on another schedule, your appointment will be cancelled.
- Visit writing.ku.edu and click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button.
- If you’ve never used our system before, you will be asked to create an account. If you have any issues making an account, follow the instructions here or call the KUWC for help at 785-864-2399.
- Appointments with the Writing Fellow must be made by midnight the night before (ie an appointment for Tuesday 9/10 would need to be made by Monday 9/9 at 11:59 pm).
- Once you’ve logged in, near the top of the screen, select the drop down menu that says “Writing Fellows (Fall 2019)” (or the appropriate semester). There you’ll see the WF availability for all of our WF courses this semester. Find the Writing Fellow for your course and select a time that works for you. If you make an appointment with a WF for another course, your appointment will be cancelled.
- You can make either face-to-face or eTutoring appointments (which are conducted over email), so please select the appointment type you want. You may make one appointment per week.
- If you select eTutoring, be sure to follow these instructions for uploading your draft.
- If you have any issues making an appointment, follow the instructions here. You can also call the KUWC for help at 785-864-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.